Friday, February 13, 2009

17 months old

I am 17 months old. I am learning so many new things. I had a special treat this last month. I got to visit with my Great Grammie from Maine. I love her so much. We had so much fun playing. I wish she didn't live so far away. Since my G. Grammie was around I also saw my cousins and Aunties alot too. We played very well. Sometimes when I am with my cousin Shaylee people think we are twins. I love her. we love to hug and kiss and walk holding hands. Katie and Karalyn came for a visit too. We had a good time. Kara is only 10 days older than me but she is so tall! I'm still getting ready for my new baby sister. She will be here soon. Mommy isn't feeling too well but I take care of her. I am really good and going and getting things for her. At the end of the day there is quite a pile of things that she "needed" while she was on bedreast. I like that some days she can be up with my more because she is feeling better. We like to play "tickle" and "I'm gonna get you". I love my Mommy and my Daddy. Daddy likes to let me climb all over him. I love being way up high on his shoulders. He bounces me and it is so much fun.

No comments: